Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Uncategorized (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IBIS: How far can it go?

From what I understand, IBIS is about the simplest of the complex problem visualization methods. Is there simpler? Second, in theory, how…

Started by Adam

0 Sep 10, 2008

Cohere

The reason I'm here in the first place is because I appreciated the intuitive visuals of compendium and CmapTools for expressing the ideas…

Started by Adam

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Adam

Tools for Semantics

As one might guess from my background as a political scientist and a lexicographer, I am interested in tools that help to clarify arguments…

Started by Robert Parks

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

GSmEditor -- software from Global Sensemaking

Try out the GSmEditor prototype. You can't do anything useful with it yet other than get a feel for the user experience and what it might d…

Started by Andy Streich

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

Hooked on Growth, Sensemaking for Everyone

Dave Gardner, a filmmaker, has turned his talents to producing a documentary that, I think, is exactly in the global sensemaking space. It'…

Started by Andy Streich

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dave Gardner

Staying connected, improving communication

For the new members and as a reminder to the rest, we have a wiki and a group blog in addition to this site. Here's a summary of links and…

Started by Andy Streich

0 Jul 22, 2008

GSm Bay Area Get Together

It appears a number of us will be in the Bay Area of California at the end of this week surrounding the DIAC-2008 conference (http://www.pu

Started by Jack Paulus

2 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Jack Paulus

Social Networking? Give it a try.

I've never used Facebook or MySpace or any other social networking site before joining this one. I've done IRC and IM a handful of times at…

Started by Andy Streich

12 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

GS.net wkshp/conf (Edinburgh)

I have been in discussions with the UK National e-Science Centre in Edinburgh. Part of NeSC's mission is to resource relevant groups who wa…

Started by Simon Buckingham Shum

6 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by David Price

Users of GlobalSensemaking tools

Who are the users/scientists/policy makers whose effectiveness and collaboration and decision-making would be improved by sensemaking tools…

Started by Mark Szpakowski

8 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…