Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Andy Streich's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Scott, Very interesting post. My thought is what you see in Compendium and other…"

Andy Streich replied Jan 3, 2009 to The balance of making sense.

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Andy Streich

"Bravo, Aldo, I think this is spot on. Creating good maps and interfaces to work with…"

Andy Streich replied Dec 14, 2008 to Beyond sensemaking

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Aldo de Moor

"Good article about an important topic. Sound argument. Well written. Thanks for the…"

Andy Streich replied Dec 12, 2008 to AB32: California's landmark Global Warming Solutions Act being decided this week

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Twain

"Thanks for that link, Bob. Here's a bit from it that may be of interest for those no…"

Andy Streich replied Nov 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Hi Scott, I do have some thoughts for you but it would help me a lot if you could s…"

Andy Streich replied Nov 20, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"While I'd like everyone to be "informed," able to discern well-constructed positions…"

Andy Streich replied Nov 17, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"What alternatives do you see in the "terminology" category? Why not highlight disagr…"

Andy Streich replied Sep 28, 2008 to Public market IBIS mockups and design thoughts. Feedback welcome.

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"Adam, along with many other things this has been in my "respond to" queue for a whil…"

Andy Streich replied Sep 26, 2008 to How are you approaching scalability?

3 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"I personally have trouble with both those terms. I think they are well understood in…"

Andy Streich replied Sep 19, 2008 to Market

21 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Scott

"Me too. :-) What I'm trying to get at is that no tool that I'm aware of supplies the…"

Andy Streich replied Sep 19, 2008 to Market

21 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Scott

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…