Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Jack Park's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Variation, it seems to me, will occur along several dimensions. One dimension is to…"

Jack Park replied Jun 17, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Mark, I see two candidate solutions to the scalability of dialogue/issue maps, one o…"

Jack Park replied Jun 17, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"In the end, George, I mentally remain in the camp which argues that there is no univ…"

Jack Park replied Jun 15, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Not bad, and many thanks for being so bold. I, and maybe others, need to toss this o…"

Jack Park replied Jun 15, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Andy, If I were to "reframe" what you just said, I'd say it this way (your mileage m…"

Jack Park replied Jun 13, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Thanks Ankur. Very meaningful contribution, IMHO. 5 stars on the 1-5 scale :-) Let…"

Jack Park replied Jun 13, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Sorry for the delay: R&T == Reputation & Trust"

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Great comments. Let me build on them. In the CALO project at SRI, we explored somet…"

Jack Park replied May 27, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Couple of points, but first, I'd like to remind of the DebateGraph that is entertain…"

Jack Park replied May 26, 2008 to Features and functionality of a global-scalable, collaborative, deliberative, asysnchronous discourse system

19 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mark Aakhus

"Mark, I'd like to play with this thread for a moment. My suspicion is that your visi…"

Jack Park replied May 24, 2008 to Enabling Sensemaking via Social Networking Sockets

7 May 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by