Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Robert Parks's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll comment here, but I'm also taking account of Mark and Scott's contributions bel…"

Robert Parks replied Jul 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Mark, The notion of "avoiding politics" may be worth commenting on, since I spent a…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 23, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"George, Congratulations on your courage in evaluating questions in terms of generati…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 19, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Andy, As a former teacher of "political science", I certainly understand the issues…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 19, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"Andy, My comment only got to #7, and the rest was in the attached document. I'll pos…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 19, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"I lost several paragraphs of this response, and I'm not sure why....:-( I have uploa…"

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"George, After a long and hectic work day, I finally got time to begin to compose som…"

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"I think we're all reflecting on our own visions of what this project might mean/be,…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 16, 2008 to Social Networking? Give it a try.

12 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"Another approach rooted in the semantics of argumentation in communities of practice…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 7, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"I think Cognitive Mapping comes out of the tradition of "content analysis", which at…"

Robert Parks replied Jun 7, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…