Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Robert Parks's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Could you please send an invitation to rqparks@gmail.com Thanks, Bob"

Robert Parks replied Oct 24, 2009 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Your summary is quite close to my own sense of the needs for sensemaking. The triad…"

Robert Parks replied Nov 28, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Let me also add one more caveat: cognition is also (i.e., can also be understood as)…"

Robert Parks replied Nov 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"I don't have an answer to your question, Mark. But it occurs to me to add a couple o…"

Robert Parks replied Nov 15, 2008 to what are the largest argument maps created to date?

8 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Robert Parks

"In traditional forms of research, collaborators share finished pieces of the researc…"

Robert Parks replied Aug 26, 2008 to Market

21 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Scott

"Here is one response to this discussion. First, I'm not sure we've gotten far enough…"

Robert Parks replied Aug 16, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"I think looking at things "operationally" is a good approach, within a semiotic fram…"

Robert Parks replied Aug 10, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

"Andy, I happen to agree wholeheartedly with the ideas behind Dave's film. As a matte…"

Robert Parks replied Aug 5, 2008 to Hooked on Growth, Sensemaking for Everyone

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dave Gardner

"The models we have aspire to be comprehensive and predictive, but the best of them t…"

Robert Parks replied Jul 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"My post last night was a late-night stab at coherence. I'll try to sort out some mor…"

Robert Parks replied Jul 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by