Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Scott's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Today is the deadline to file for election in the Missouri State House of Representa…"

Scott replied Mar 30, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Please throw out everything said in the past, especially descriptions of tools and p…"

Scott replied Mar 18, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"There are two main premises to my idea, one I clearly see as being similar to yours.…"

Scott replied Mar 15, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Seeing an example of the Do Good Gauge being applied is a common comment I receive.…"

Scott replied Mar 12, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Hi Nicholas, I very much like your approach to journalism. Your description as "He…"

Scott replied Mar 12, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Here is a blog which refers to the 1972 Steven King video. http://confusedofcalcutt…"

Scott replied Sep 25, 2009 to HELP request: BBC documentary on the Web

3 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Twain

"Everyone has a point of view, some more passionate than others. Some point of views…"

Scott replied Jul 31, 2009 to Market

21 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Scott

"Spending some time this evening reading through post since November, the realization…"

Scott replied Jan 23, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"In developing a group, I feel a clear set of objectives and a framework which is adh…"

Scott replied Jan 6, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Many to most of the great internet innovation did not get their start with the corpo…"

Scott replied Nov 30, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by