Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

George E. Mobus's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott, I must be dense! I sensed no brashness. And I certainly don't need an apolog…"

George E. Mobus replied Jan 23, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Hi Twain. Several years back E.O. Wilson wrote a controversial book called "Consili…"

George E. Mobus replied Dec 1, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"The 'that' refers to the need to make sense out of the statement "The world is what…"

George E. Mobus replied Dec 1, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Thanks Al. I mostly concur with this view. I will argue from the solipsistic viewpo…"

George E. Mobus replied Nov 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Al, No disconnection implied. Of course I meant in the brain. Ultimately the patter…"

George E. Mobus replied Nov 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Andy and all, I'll put this here since the subject area, growth, is relevant. Two…"

George E. Mobus replied Aug 5, 2008 to Hooked on Growth, Sensemaking for Everyone

4 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dave Gardner

"Begging your indulgences! Condensing my own sense of sense making. Some of you are…"

George E. Mobus replied Jul 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Hi Scott. Welcome aboard. Not off topic at all, in my opinion. Your first paragrap…"

George E. Mobus replied Jul 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Definitely my search is for understanding process and identifying points along the p…"

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Jack, Thanks for tolerating my slowness. I appreciate your thoughts and each time I…"

George E. Mobus replied Jul 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by