Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Mark Szpakowski's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm actually replying to Ben's message down below in deep-nestedness, from which I'm…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jan 5, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Umm, seems to be a communication breakdown. I was saying (or trying to say) that the…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jan 3, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"You can discuss codependent origination and madhyamika (BTW, those refs are not part…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jan 3, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"This... While I'd like everyone to be "informed," able to discern well-constructed…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Nov 23, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"George, I think your "sense" of something lacking - the unrequited - is right on, an…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jul 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Not sure if constructivist and constructionism are in consensus or conflict, but if…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jun 23, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Excellent discussion. I have a great concern that the tools proposing to be offered…"

Mark Szpakowski replied Jun 22, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Started checking this out. Starting a free hosted wiki seems dead simple, except...…"

Mark Szpakowski replied May 27, 2008 to Global Sensemaking Agenda and Action Plan?

38 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

"Well, WetPaint doesn't play well with iNames (OpenID 2.0), and otherwise gave me gri…"

Mark Szpakowski replied May 27, 2008 to Global Sensemaking Agenda and Action Plan?

38 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

"George, I share this sense of urgency. I made some comments which try to suggest the…"

Mark Szpakowski replied May 26, 2008 to A sense of urgency and how much effort here

3 May 27, 2008
Reply by Mark Klein

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by