Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Jack Park's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I am inside yoomoot and just made my first activity there, which consisted of asking…"

Jack Park replied Mar 7, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"A very long time ago (in internet years), Jeff Conklin once commented that it is dif…"

Jack Park replied Jan 5, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"That's part of a whole wiki that is a handbook of collective intelligence. Nice find…"

Jack Park replied Nov 29, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"George said: The world is what it is. If we are serious about sense making as an act…"

Jack Park replied Nov 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Groups rarely cohere around one way of seeing and thinking about things, or at least…"

Jack Park replied Nov 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Mark, I keep returning to this post as useful, worthy of reminding. I am growing inc…"

Jack Park replied Nov 26, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Fan mail indeed! Thank you for highlighting one of my points. Would that this websit…"

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Scott, each of your assertions is, I believe, valuable, and each is subject to being…"

Jack Park replied Nov 23, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Just two simple questions I'd like to ask in order to better understand what the dog…"

Jack Park replied Nov 22, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Andy, you haven't looked hard enough. NOT! You asked me to tell you that, but it's n…"

Jack Park replied Aug 16, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…