Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Nicolas Holzapfel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"yoomoot has now launched so you don't need an invite to take a look at it. I'd be v…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied May 16, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Okay, I have plenty of ideas! I'm super busy at the moment but I will return with a…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Mar 19, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Well I'm interested, but I don't want to commit to anything right now because I'm su…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Mar 18, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Well I can sympathize with that! I'd be happy to contribute. I'm always interested…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Mar 15, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"I hadn't heard of the Bohm dialog before this so I did some quick google research. S…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Mar 12, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Thanks for taking the time to give feedback Jack. Very interesting given your own ex…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Mar 11, 2010 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Great to hear – I'll contact you when we're ready"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Nov 20, 2009 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Thanks, I'll invite you as soon as we're ready for the next rollout"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Nov 18, 2009 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"Thanks! We're just finishing off some important changes. I'll invite you as soon as…"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Nov 15, 2009 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

"on its way"

Nicolas Holzapfel replied Oct 24, 2009 to Making genuine many-to-many discussion a realistic possibility: beta testers needed

24 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Roy Roebuck

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by