Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Uncategorized (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Sensemaking Agenda and Action Plan?

There has been a powerful surge of energy in the group over the last few days, suggesting, perhaps, the imminent emergence of a higher degr…

Started by David Price

38 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

Our New Wiki

Please visit the the new Global Sensemaking Wiki if only to register, look around, and add a bookmark to your browser. I hope you'll also b…

Started by Andy Streich

9 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

brainstorming a Global Sensemaking Team Charter

We have an agenda item to form a charter for our group. Let's get the discussion going. As I said before, I'm comfortable doing this in a f…

Started by Andy Streich

2 May 30, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

New Global Sensemakers

I'm brand new here and hope to contribute in a meaningful way. To do that, I need to know some basic stuff: 1. How does a new person enter…

Started by Andy Streich

13 May 28, 2008
Reply by Simon Buckingham Shum

A sense of urgency and how much effort here

As little as a year ago I was thinking that we had twenty to thirty years to find solutions to the big global challenges, climate change, p…

Started by George E. Mobus

3 May 27, 2008
Reply by Mark Klein

tone and civility in sensemaking

Jack Park wrote on his blog about how the organization of a book on "Seasteading: Ocean Colonies" could be used as the basis for a mapping…

Started by Andy Streich

12 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

A new name, a proposed approach

Given that we are getting a new name, GlobalSensemaking, how about constructing a topic map such as (partial example): The topic tree fo…

Started by George E. Mobus

7 May 14, 2008
Reply by David Price

Agenda for our first conference call?

What should be on the agenda for our first conference call? Suggestions received so far: (1) Quick introductions (2) Brief overview of M…

Started by David Price

18 May 11, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

What shall we call ourselves? [New Deadline 23:59 PM GMT 10th May]

The live poll is here. We have the chance to replace the name "CollaborativeClimate.ning.com" with our own Ning-free domain name, which we…

Started by David Price

34 May 10, 2008
Reply by Al Selvin

Feedback on Ning and suggestions for alternatives

What are your immediate thoughts on Ning as a potential collaborative/ communication platform for the group? What other tools should we co…

Started by David Price

15 May 9, 2008
Reply by Jack Park

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…