Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Scott's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"In a recent episode of To the Best of our Knowledge Miles Davis was quoted as asking…"

Scott replied Nov 29, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"It's great to see the recent group activity in this thread. The world is what it is…"

Scott replied Nov 27, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Twain, I cannot thank you enough for your analysis. You have provide great insight i…"

Scott replied Nov 24, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Mark, Hero's come and go. Hitler was a hero to the German people for moving them ou…"

Scott replied Nov 23, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Thank you for the query Jack. 1. What differentiates a DGG methodology from IBIS me…"

Scott replied Nov 22, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"In several post, I mention Franklin's Junto as his inspiration, knowledge repository…"

Scott replied Nov 22, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Hi Andy, Thank you for the reply. I welcome feedback describing holes in the Do Goo…"

Scott replied Nov 20, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Forming intelligent arguments is an iterative process. It requires practice and ment…"

Scott replied Nov 20, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"An answer to resolving intelligent arguments within a group framework is hidden in t…"

Scott replied Aug 19, 2008 to Tools for Semantics

30 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Andy Streich

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…