Global Sensemaking

Tools for Dialogue and Deliberation on Wicked Problems

Ben Tremblay's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember reading an essaie or poem in my teens that cut me to the quick ... someth…"

Ben Tremblay replied Jan 23, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"p.s. all the pages I've posted over the years ... I've received 4 comments and 0 ema…"

Ben Tremblay replied Jan 6, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Indeed ... ... my quibbles are 2: 1) after spending months with VRML concept mapping…"

Ben Tremblay replied Jan 6, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Ah, ok ... ... which is actually a nice case in point. What I'm grappling with is h…"

Ben Tremblay replied Jan 3, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Hey Mark - cheerful New Year &tc Sorry, suffered sync-loss right at the top: ..…"

Ben Tremblay replied Jan 3, 2009 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"What I've come up with, playing off what I recall as Buckminster Fuller's principle…"

Ben Tremblay replied Dec 1, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"The way the Director of CIA put it was that the has oceans of data and reams of data…"

Ben Tremblay replied Dec 1, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"You conclusion is a great place to start. :-) p.s. alongside the CIA director's lin…"

Ben Tremblay replied Nov 30, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

""People and businesses don't allocate the same time or value to philosophical intell…"

Ben Tremblay replied Nov 30, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

"Yes, Jack, I noticed that it was in a wiki. Actually I wrote that in as part of the…"

Ben Tremblay replied Nov 29, 2008 to Philosophical aspects of sensemaking and operational definitions

99 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by George E. Mobus

RSS

Members

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by David Price.   Powered by